Webcast Acronym: ITYE
Webcast Title: Larry Stein’s 1040 Solutions And Strategies (Year-End Tax Compliance Version) (Fall 2013 Edition)
CPE Credit Hours: 8 CPE Credit Hours.
This new (year-end) version of Larry Stein’s classic 1040 solutions workshop focuses on key federal individual income tax issues. Forms 4797, Schedule E, Schedules K-1, 6252, 8886, 8938, Schedule D, 4952, Schedule C, 4562, 2106, and more will be featured. Larry will also discuss Schedule A and new IRS audit initiatives. Don’t miss out on this invaluable course.
Upon the successful completion of this webcast, the participants will be able to explain selected individual income tax issues and their solutions.
· Common Errors – Form 4797, Schedule E, 8886, 6252, 8938, Schedule D, Schedule C, And Form 2106.
· Depreciation And IRC 179 – IRS Form 4562 Tax Technical Issues.
· Like-Kind Exchanges – Form 8824.
· Qualified Residence Interest And Charitable Contributions – IRS Audit Zones.
· Schedule C – Five (5) Key Tips And Strategies.
· Schedule E – Rental Real Estate, Form 1120S – K-1 Tax Matters, And Form 1065 – Schedule K-1 Insights.
· Self-Employed Health Insurance Deductions, IRAs, HSAs, Self-Charged Interest, And Other Page One Technical Matters.
· IRS Audit Initiatives; Treasury Circular 230 Concerns.
Designed For: CPAs (6+ years of experience). You must have a basic knowledge of federal taxation.
NASBA Fields of Study: Taxes.
Presentation Method: Live Webcast Lecture With Questions And Answers.
Advanced Preparation: Basic Knowledge of Federal Taxation.
“I have registered with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE sponsor. This registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of my CPE program.”
Stein CPE Live Webinars